Our Colorado Springs hoarding cleanup service is available to address your personal needs. We understand that the “clutter” people have accumulated over time is full of memories. We know how tough it is for people and their families to seek help.
Call us at 719-372-5009 for immediate assistance.
We also know your belongings are not all junk and that eliminating the “clutter” and even trash is sometimes difficult or emotional. We can help! You’ll have peace of mind in knowing you made the right call.
- If you need help, you will get a reliable, experienced team that is always careful, courteous, and considerate.
- If you are worried about who to call, please know that we have experience in helping people that may be considered hoarders, or pack rats.
- If you know of someone that may be in serious risk in his or her home, contact us. There is no shame or embarrassment, and you can trust that we will treat your family with respect and dignity.
- We have experience in working with city and county officials for mandatory clean outs. When our clients are facing crisis situations, we can help. We understand what needs to be done to stay in the home.
We are the only local company listed on the National Hoarding Cleanup Directory. It takes special training and experience to understand and help you through the process.
If you are looking for mental health resources, we would be happy to provide you with a list of psychologists and psychiatrists we work with on a regular basis.
Please Note: On occasion we are contacted by television producers looking for individuals willing to be filmed for a documentary on hoarding. If you would like more information, please contact us directly.
Need someone to talk to that understands hoarding?
- Check out the Hoarding Support Group in Colorado.
For more information about the Colorado Hoarding Task Force click here.
Hoarding Causes Stress
Hoarding causes unnecessary stress. Hoarders spend a lot of extra time looking for enough space to store more items. If there is no room to store dishes, sit at a table, cook, or sleep, then that stress continues to build.
We all know what it is like to misplace something. If your home is full of clutter, that makes it more difficult to locate what you need. This causes more stress for hoarders and their family members.
When you use the hoarding clean up services in Colorado Springs, and our junk removal services, you can regain control of your life. Allow our team of professionals to get the job done right the first time.
Contact Clutter Trucker for more information.