Extreme and Deep House Cleaning
Home cleaning can take a long time to do and be overwhelming regardless the size of the house. It’s not only a matter of sparing time but also requires physical effort which is even more difficult for seniors or when you are sick. It might get more distressing when cleaning is overlooked or neglected for a while. At this point, a regular cleaning might not be enough and you might need extreme and deep house cleaning instead. If you’re feeling stressed, don’t have time, and struggling to do it yourself, we can help!
Our extreme cleaning services are not only good quality but also affordable. We have a team of experienced and well-trained cleaners to handle the tough jobs and the not-so-tough jobs. Our extreme cleaners are honest, trustworthy, caring and can handle the jobs that other maid companies REFUSE to do! Over the years, we have helped hundreds of homeowners and anyone who needs an extra hand in Denver, Colorado Springs and all surrounding areas. We have seen all, much worse than you think so nothing shocks or surprises us. There is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed, we are not there to judge but to help.
Deep Cleaning Services for Your Home
We realized that sometimes our clients need specialized, ongoing maintenance and care. We develop relationships with our clients and their families throughout the process. As a result of this bond, our clients feel a sense of comfort knowing we are there to help initially and on a regular basis if needed. Understanding what our clients need is important for us. Hence, they trust us to help keep their homes clean and clutter-free.
Coronavirus contamination? We can help you clean up COVID-19. CALL NOW
Why Choose Clutter Trucker Extreme Cleaning?
Our clients are amazed at the finished product! Oftentimes, before our help, clients feel hopeless. Our results are shocking and life changing! On every cleaning job, we follow our extensive checklist – carefully cleaning the entire home, paying special attention to bathrooms and kitchens, floors, and dusting. In addition, we:
- Know that the initial cleaning of a hoarding home is unique and requires many extra hours to complete,
- Are fully licensed and insured. All of our maids are employees – we do not use subcontractors,
- Offer all-inclusive price of cleaning supplies, equipment, and multiple maids for the first-time cleaning,
- Provide cheaper recurring maintenance cleanings once the initial cleaning is complete.
- Offer discounted rates on recurring household cleaning services.
- Handle all Move In/Move Out and Foreclosure cleanings.
- Never make you feel judged or ashamed.
Need something done that isn’t on our checklist? Need us to pay special attention to one area of your house? We’re happy to customize a cleaning plan to suit your specific needs!
We also offer specialized services such as bed bug removal and recurring cleaning program as well as household junk removal and hauling. Whatever your needs are, reach out to us to get a free estimate or call us:
Up to 20% Bigger Than Our Competition!
What is the Difference Between Deep Cleaning and Regular Cleaning?
Oftentimes, our clients ask us what is the difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning. Basically, extreme or deep cleaning focuses on homes that have really been neglected for a long time. However, it is not only about how much cleaning required or how long it was neglected. Sometimes there are mental or physical limitations that prevent people from cleaning up their homes. In such cases, people can be nervous to just hire a random company that cleans out homes and let some strangers into their personal spaces. Because, they might feel ashamed, judged or even more distressed.
It’s not uncommon that we see kitchens with dishes covering the counters or bathrooms full of urine. We understand it, we don’t judge, and we’re compassionate. This is what makes our extreme cleaning services different than regular cleaning. If you think your home is a little bit overwhelmed and you don’t know where to start, you can definitely call for help. Don’t be embarrassed, it’s something we see everyday and happy to help you out.
How to Deep Clean A House?
It is still possible to deep clean the house yourself if you have time and don’t have any physical or mental limitations to do so. However, a little bit of planning and practical tips can make it less of a pain. Here are some tips on how to do deep cleaning yourself.
- Room by room cleaning: decide where to start and clean room by room. Divide it into different days if needed. Don’t try to go all over the house vacuuming or dusting at once. You might get tired already after vacuuming the whole house and end up quitting without finishing the rest.
Cleaning the bathrooms: bathroom is one of the most difficult but also important areas to clean. Pay special attention to the showers and toilets since these areas can affect our health seriously if not cleaned well or infected.
- Cleaning the kitchen: kitchen is another important area when it comes to cleaning as it can have a direct impact on our health and wellbeing. It is also the area that can take quite a lot of time to clean as all the appliances will need meticulous work. Pay special attention to the fridge and dishwasher as they can carry nasty bacteria. Throw out old food, empty containers or anything that needs to be gone so that you’ll have more space and clean it easily. You can continue with oven, microwave, and stove to get rid of all the grease and burnt food residues. Make sure the other small appliances also get their fair share of some care.
- Floors, windows, and walls: in case your walls need cleaning as well, it is a good idea to start with the walls. Windows might be the next and finishing up with the floors will make sure that you won’t mess the floors accidentally while cleaning something else.
If you’re interested in tricks for regular cleaning, check out some tips on fast and easy house cleaning as well as eco-friendly cleaning products for your home and health. For anything else that you need help with, give us a call at 720-982-7856